Sunday, August 8, 2010

Before the butterfly

I was revamping the balcony so that I could fit in a outdoor chair and table so that I could rest there in the evening when it is cooling and windy.

Derrick was prunning the plants and that was when we spotted a caterpillar. He wanted to discard the leave together with the caterpillar into the trash, but I thought that was not the best for the caterpillar.

I took it downstair to the garden and place the stalk of leaves on a plant making sure that I didn't face the caterpillar upward incase any bird spot it and decide to have it for dinner.

Hope the caterpillar would turn into a beautiful butterfly.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...