Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dunhill

I bought myself a gift.

It is a man's clutch bag. I was attracted to it as it has a pocket for iphone and many compartments for notes, cards and even coins. It was sold in Orchard for S$590, but I asked Derrick to buy it at Changi Airport for S$530.

I was a little disappointed when I put my iphone into the pocket compartment for phone, I have difficulty zipping it. When I was trying it in the shop, I couldn't remember I had this problem at all.

So now I put my car key in the phone compartment instead and my iphone in the other side pocket.

Well, at least I manage to have all my stuff in it.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...