Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Passion Flower

Have you ever seen a passion fruit flower?
It's my first time too.
When I was looking at the passion fruit plant at my garden, I realized that something white and unusual was sitting on the leaves of the passion fruit plant.

The last time when we realized that the plant had bare fruit, we didn't even notice any flowers prior to that.

When we are too busy and bury ourselve in work or other mundane things, we might fail to observe the marvel of life.


I wonder whether this flower will bear fruit?
I really would love to taste another passion fruit from my garden.


Take a closer look at the flower.
I wonder which part will turn into the fruit?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a passion plant like yours. I had a vine that bloomed like that but no fruit. Great pics, keep up the good work.

chanel bags said...

I wish I had a passion plant i like it
Come and Wine the Red Gucci Joy ToteSome bags are meant to be toted only, some are just for furnishing while the real treasure can be wined an dined. See what I'm talking about? The fab Gucci Princy Medium Boston Handbag I got couples of days ago. I guess the beautiful creation is out of the inspiration of wines, which sparks vernis alma when she's having dinner with her husband in her castle! Before I evolve into an elegant wine accented lady I will take the Gucci purses around to pave my way.

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...