Monday, June 28, 2010

Death

Have you ever think of death?

I've always been thinking about what will happen to my soul when I pass on.

I'm afraid of death, perhaps I am not certain whether I'll fall short of God's grace.

Just a few days ago, I was in the tour bus in Beijing and suddenly, the thought of an ex-colleague came into my mind. I've not contacted her for a long time and her jovial and cheerful self just appeared so vividly in my memory. On Sunday, I received an SMS that this ex-colleague has pass away.

It came as a shock certainly. We were rather good friends then. Now she has departed, leaving her husband and three young children.

It just dawn on me that we are so vulnerable, I'm already pass my half time in this world. As each day passes, I'm a little closer to the uncertainty of after life.

I guess what I could do now is to lead a purposeful life... And pray for God's grace.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...