Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Breakfast

I normally have breakfast at home on Sunday.
I have ran out of ideas what else to eat during the weekend.

This morning went to the hawker center to buy breakfast but only to find only Malay food was available.
So bought the nasi lemak packed in banana leaves at $1.80 per packet.
I thought that was so overpriced.

But with no other choice available, I have to go with that.
Served with a cup of cuppacinno, it was not a bad choice afterall.
The chilli was separately packed, so I could serve it on a plate and still looked presentable.

What should I eat next weekend???

4 comments:

SiewHoon said...

I will definitely pay more than $1.80 to air freight that nasi lemak over!!
Next weekend you can have mee pok, carrot cake, congee, laska, yong tou foo... so many things to eat...

Mabel said...

For me, i always eat my breakfast in a rush on Sunday because got to rush for the 11 am sunday service.
I will boil 2 sausages, apply magarine on my whole meal bread then eat it together with the sausage and a cup of kopi tiam's coffee bought from my coffeeshop downstairs.
You would say, Aiyo how boring! Hahaha.
I think your nasi lamak looks good though it cost $1.80, abit ex.
Ok Mark, what about kueh chap? You tiou? or Roti prata? for breakfast next week? but eat these only after a morning jog? How about that?

Mabel said...

I eat my roti prata, you tiou almost every saturday morning.
Fattening? Yes it is.
I'm not always healthy.
Haha.

M@rk said...

Siew Hoon & Mabel

thanks for all the suggestions, however all the yummy food you suggested are not available at the hawker near my house.

And Mabel dun eat too much sausages as they are cancer food, not joking.

Maybe next Sunday will have English breakfast ...

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...