Friday, January 1, 2010

A Beginning

Today is the start of a new year, can you believe it?
It's like any other ordinary day, yet it has been given more emphasis than all the other days on the calender.

I felt compelled to write something today, it's a beginning.

When I was young, my grandma brought me to a fortune teller and he said that I would prosper at a later stage in my life, as in when I am much older.
This prophecy was again predicted to me many times in different stages of my life.

Now, I'm just wondering whether it is just a huge deception planted by the devil.

I'm feeling worse than ever.

I don't even know myself, whether my career is progressing in the right path.

I'm LOST!


Not exactly a good start, is it?

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...