Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mission whitening


I've always envy those who has nice beautiful white teeth. Mine is too yellow probably due to heavy coffee consumption.

Having seen my friends successfully whiten their teeth, I finally pluck my courage to give it a try.

I got my teeth casted into a mould. I then applied whitening chemical onto the mould and then wore it to sleep. I'm suppose to do this for 14 days.

I'm feeling the sizzling effect on my teeth now. Hmm don't like the feeling. And worse, I'm not suppose to consume food with colours, natural or otherwise , else the teeth will absorb the colours as it is dehydrated after being treated with chemical the whole nite.

I'm really hoping that I would be able to see the result sooner and not having to go through the two weeks treatment.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...