Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve Breakfast


How does this differ from Selfish Gene breakfast?

Maybe the poached egg was not done to perfection.

I got most of my ingredients from my fridge:

smoked salmon and cheese from London courtesy from Casy;
mint leaves from my garden;
egg and salad sauce from my fridge.

I just got the greens from Cold Storage last night, there was a economy pack which only cost $4.70 which consisted of two cloves of butterhead, one Japanese cucumber, two tomatoes, a few leaves of purple vege and even a packet of sunflower seeds.

The bread is from Four Leaves Bakery, 5 small buns for $2.70.

Not difficult to prepare but it's all the washing after that.

So, before 2012 slip by, I made myself a good breakfast.

Tomorrow, it's a new year!

Happy New Year everyone!

May your 2013 be one filled with great health, rich wealth and endless joy!

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...