Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tomatoes fried eggs


In my China trip in June, I recalled that when I was travelling the Silk Road trip about 13 years ago, most of the meals we had this simple dish,tomatoes fried eggs.

Though it was a very simple dish with just tomatoes and eggs, it was one of the most memorable dish I could even remember now.

So, in Shanghai and Lijiang, I ordered this dish again and the three restaurants all dished out different taste of the dish. Well, I must say they all taste delicious but yet each had their own texture.

I would love to learn how to cook this dish.

Anyone knows how to cook this dish?
Could you teach me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! I may try to experiment with cooking that delicious dish.

M@rk said...

Yo, let me know whether it is successful. I'm gonna try it too

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...