Saturday, July 17, 2010

鸡蛋炒番茄

As my waist line grows horizontally progressively with each passing day, I told myself not to take too heavy dinner.

Thus, I decided to cook the fried eggs with tomatoes dish for dinner on Friday night.

I followed the recipe  rather closely, and the dish turned out visually nice. Taste wise, it was not satisfactory. The sweetness of the tomatoes did not come out and somehow, the taste of the eggs and tomatoes did not blend in. It was like eating the eggs and the tomatoes separately.

Hmm what went wrong? Did I not cook it long enough? Or was it that I replaced salt with light soya sauce?

Verdict = Fail with a capital F

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...