Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF


















It's Friday again!

Yeah!

It means I'll get a short break before the same madness cycle will happen again next week.

Friday seems to come too quickly nowadays it seems. As I aged, days fly and years pass by very quickly. Have you ever notice that too?

I mean why is this so? What has age got to do with time ticking by? Or is it just up in our head? Maybe is the amount of things we have on hand, that make the day seems short.

Hmm! Anyone figure that out?

1 comment:

siewboon said...

Time indeed waits for no man... seconds, minutes, hours, days and months just ticked and whizzed past, at times even without our notice. Hmm, could it be a signal for us to slow down? Maybe it's not the speed or the pace, maybe...

"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well." ~ Diane Ackerman

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...