Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lo Hei




Lo Hei! Lo Hei!

Do you know that this Lo Hei thingy actually originated from Singapore.
In the past, I kept thinking that it is from Hong Kong or China.

Like all other years, we had a gathering at Erinna's this year
and of course another Lo Hei session to bring us luck and favour for the rest of the year.

After the Lo Hei, I got lucky on the Black Jack table and won about $25
This luck didn't last long,
I got a parking ticket, $50 fine

But instead of lamenting that the $25 was lost so immediately,
I guess I could see it the other way
Thanks for the winning to subsidise my fine

One of my goal this year is to count more blessings and sigh less

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...