Monday, March 11, 2013

A failed project

Feel lousy!

This project failed.

After a break of quite a while from sewing, I have kind of forgotten the procedures.

I have to refer back to the YouTube again and even so, the product was badly finished.

Kind of upset with myself.

To excel in something, one really have to spend a considerably long period of time in excelling in a skill. At work, also have different view with my bosses regarding professional development. I personally feel that making someone do something he is not strong in doesn't make him improve much. I believe in allowing the person to spend time in the skill and through time, the person will excel in it.

I guess I should devote more time in sewing.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...