Monday, October 3, 2011

Kettle bell

I've been thinking of getting a kettle bell for sometime and today finally get to do it.

I drove down to Ruby Industrial Complex at Tannery Road. I spotted their ad in the newspapers and went down to take a look.

I was having a hard time deciding to get the 12 kg or 14kg. The YouTube was recommending 16kg for an average American male. Finally settled with the 14kg.

Came home and watch some tips on kettle bell basic exercises and did a few reps.

Got a feeling my butt is going to ache tomorrow.

4 comments:

Mabel said...

Hi Mark,
I like your blog page design. the blue and the arrangement of your photos. Creative!!!

Bend your knees when you carry this kettle bells or else you will injure your back. have a good work out!

M@rk said...

Mabel

Yup, I like this design too, refreshing. I watched YouTube on proper way of doing so no problem. You exercise with kettle bellntoo?

Mabel said...

Hi Mark,
Yeah. My boxing class used this. Boxing class can really shed alot of weight. But i go kickboxing now, they used dumbells.

My trainer always stressed got to bend the knees when lifting up the weights.

Your pics very nice, you really can pose :)

M@rk said...

Wow, I'm glad you are still very active and keeping fit. I've stop exercising for a while but think I should start doing some exercise.

All those pics are just candid shorts using iPhone, haha just for fun and exploring what the apps can do.

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...