Friday, August 26, 2011

Killed by a dog

Sunny is smart.

Do you ever guess that he could unzipped a bag.

I left my bag on the floor, he ransacked my bag and found my little pouch where I kept my cables and charger.
He unzipped it, and chewed on my kindle power cable. I spotted him and stopped him but he already made a cut on the cable.
I wanted to test whether the cable could still charge my kindle but to my horror, my kindle got hanged. I can't reboot it, or anything.
It's lifeless now.

Sob, sob. My poor four month old kindle, died of a freak accident.
Murdered by a dog!

No comments:

Agaisnt the Current

The last scene of this Cdrama hits me with such revelation. In the end, at the end of our time, all of us will be gone. One by one. And no a...