Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 New Year Eve

It's the last day of 2014 and the singles decided to have a year end dinner together.

As usual, food is aplenty and we had steamboat dinner. Great food and great company.

Gean also played "One Hundred Foot Journey" from iPad to TV. As such, we totally forgotten that there was a count down programme on channel 5.

When the clock stoke mid night, Martin n I were already in Z monsters land. Nevertheless, we woke up on the cheers from everyone. We also could catch a glimpse of the firework from the balcony.

2015 is here and I'm kind of filled with apprehension. May God bless all of us and our family and friends a year of good health and peace.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...