Sunday, February 9, 2014

He left


He just disappeared!

Finally, I was expecting this but when it finally happened today, it still took me by surprised.

I know that he won't be visiting anytime soon. It will be a many more months before he will visit again.

In his absence, Mr. Windchime is unusually quiet. I believe the plants will be happy as well as they are safe now from his deadly forces that just dehydrate them to their death.

As I'm typing this, he did make his brief appearance again, perhaps to bid farewell.

I just wanna tell him, thanks so much for providing the cooling days and nights. I'll miss you greatly.

See you at year end, Wind. 

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...