Sunday, March 13, 2011

Delimma

I'm in a dilemma now, you see this cup of coffee which I have just ordered taste like a cup of diluted coffee.

 Had it not for it's visual facade, you probably could not tell it is coffee by taste alone.

Should I abandon it or should I drink it?

Not drinking it would hopefully send the message to the stall holder that her coffee is not drinkable. But that would also go against the theory of frugality.

If I drink it, it's not giving me the pleasure but just empty calories.

I guess I had to do the noble task to indicate to the stall owner that she had to improve her skill of coffee making

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...