Friday, November 12, 2010

Unusual Sunny

Sunny behaved rather unusal today.

In the past, giving Sunny a bath would first be preceeded with a wild goose chase. Sunny dislikes taking a bath, every time he sees us holding his bath towel, he would run away from us and hide under the dining table.

Today, he really surprised me. As I was preparing his comb and dryer for his bath, he stood there eyeing me, wide eyes. As I took his bath towel and walked towards the shower room, he followed me in and even jumped into the bath tub himself.

I was surprised.

What make him changed his attitude towards bath?

Could it be possible that he now see the benefit of having a bath? Perhaps the bath could take away the itch.

I guess the same goes to human. As long as we see the benefit of doing something, there will be motivation to get the things done.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...