Saturday, January 18, 2014

Baking muffins


Kat gave me a recipe for muffin. I tried it and I love the taste. The muffins were rich in banana and just nice for sweetness. I quite happy with them till Derrick said they were too hard. So in order to have a source of comparison, I google for the best muffins in Singapore and "Chocolat N Spice" was featured in the net.

In order to benchmarked with the best, I went down to Tanjong Pagar Plaza and bought seven of their most popular muffins.

In comparison, my muffins were like lilliputians. So much smaller. Chocolat N Spice muffins rose very high. Their muffins also were very soft and fluffy, very nice texture. The only thing I dislike was the taste. Their muffins were all to sweet. Really really sweet.

Thus I just have to work on my technique to make my muffins soft and fluffy as the taste was good.

Will definitely experiment till I get it right!

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...