Thursday, July 28, 2011

New old bachelor pat


"Juz wanna share something before i go to sleep...Thanks for having us this evening. I thot itz great n lovely to have visited the place dat I had celebrated my 27th birthday close to a decade ago (if my number sense is not really dat disastrous) 

Hmm, it felt like replaying an old tape n the images simply made my heart smile ...I would say itz an unforgettable birthday celebration 

...Sometimes, we look forward too much ahead dat we fail to spend time to look back a little to relish the good old memories...I am glad I did today, hmm, nothing's really changed much in dat flat. Oh well, except for a new n lovely addition - sunny baby 

Thanks for playing a part to replay dat old tape 

...Memory is like a little diary that we carry with us all the time...I hope to keep this diary in a little pocket of my heart always..."

By Siew Boon

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...