Before we set off to Shinsaibashi, one of the shopping districts in Osaka, our hosts gave us direction to some of the more interesting shops.
We managed to locate Acru, a shop selling leather products, after asking help from the owner of a diner.
Acru sells leather straps for camera and I fell in love with this strap. This should be my best buy in Osaka as I've been wanting to get a short hand strap for my camera.
It set me back by S$45.
"You don't learn from your experiences, you learn from reflecting on your experiences."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Agaisnt the Current
The last scene of this Cdrama hits me with such revelation. In the end, at the end of our time, all of us will be gone. One by one. And no a...
-
The following is an excerpt from Sunday Times dated 15 August 2010: "New York - She had so much: a two-bedroom apartment, two cars an...
-
The movie "Mirrors" is definitely not one for the faint hearted. I mean, man! it is so gross and bloody. The first act has this ma...

No comments:
Post a Comment