Thursday, October 7, 2010

The latest toy

Have been contemplating to get this for sometime and finally lay hands on one yesterday. My iPhone 3G was serving me relatively well and still functioning. Perhaps the grouses I have over the older version is that the camera function really sucks. It doesn't take quality picture.


The other reason that induced me to upgrade to iphone4 was that my contract has expired and after learning from my friend that I could call Singtel to ask for a $100 voucher for my next upgrade, I decided to change to the latest gadget after successfully obtaining my voucher. Singtel does not automatically offer you the $100 voucher for your recontract so you have to call them and request for it. The operator will offer the voucher to you without fuss, so remember to ask for it before you recontract your mobile plan.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...