Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fear

I picked up this ZoCard ( advertisement postcard ) which promotes Royston Tan short film entitled "Little Note".

There's a quote on the postcard which reads:

"If we could just release this fear of the unknown, we would have boundless courage to accomplish the unimaginable" Royston Tan

I am wondering what would I have accomplish if I release this fear of the unknown that lies deep in me.

Would I be the owner of a million dollar online company selling cult culture T-shirts?

or a highly sought after renowned designer that has patented many sold out designs.

I guess it is not only getting rid of the fear of the unknown, but also risking all that we have in the current for the unknown.

So, think about what you would have achieve if you eliminate that fear in you.

2 comments:

siewboon said...

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is important than fear." ~ Ambrose Redmoon

U know, I think it may be inevitable that we just gotta live with fears, all kinds. I guess the important thing to remind myself is to know what ought to be feared and what ought not to be feared.

M@rk said...

You are right. We should fear God and lead a godly life, and there's nothing more that we should fear.

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...