Sunday, November 11, 2012

Kerala

I was in Kerala for a week on business trip and I've never eaten so much Indian food before. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all Indian cuisine

Kerala is situated at the southern part of India. Kerala means a small port. In the sixteen century, it was governed by the Portuguese for a hundred years, then by the Dutch for another hundred and finally by the British.

That's why in Kerala the are many glimpses of western influence. 40 % of the local there are christian and there are many roads with English names.

My impression of Kerala is very different from what I imagine. Throughout the week, I didn't see any beggars in the streets. And also, I adapt to the food there quite well. No food poisoning.

No comments:

The Third Life

  The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...