Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wii-ing with friends

Wii-ing @ home with friends is fun.

This is the first time Adeline Wii @ my place. And judging from the hearty laughters all night, I am sure she had a whale of time.

It was great to see her cheerful self again. And I am glad that we all had fun that night.

We didn't do a lot of Yoga nor Aerobic excercises. We played the balancing games and it was fun for the player and all of us watching. Wii Fit is such a creative idea and it is suitable for the whole family.

The girls also created their own mii. Cool man! With Sunny and Wii, I am sure my friends will not find coming my home a bore.

Well, I hope they will come more often and have a lots of fun again.

No comments:

Agaisnt the Current

The last scene of this Cdrama hits me with such revelation. In the end, at the end of our time, all of us will be gone. One by one. And no a...