Boo hoo hoo!
Lost my Paul Frank glasses just after a month.
Disappointed with myself for being so careless.
Boo hoo hoo!
"You don't learn from your experiences, you learn from reflecting on your experiences."
Friday, February 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Agaisnt the Current
The last scene of this Cdrama hits me with such revelation. In the end, at the end of our time, all of us will be gone. One by one. And no a...
-
The following is an excerpt from Sunday Times dated 15 August 2010: "New York - She had so much: a two-bedroom apartment, two cars an...
-
The movie "Mirrors" is definitely not one for the faint hearted. I mean, man! it is so gross and bloody. The first act has this ma...

2 comments:
Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been running a blog for? you make running a blog look easy. The overall look of your site is wonderful, let alone as} the content material!
Horton Vision and ReCon String
Hi
Thanks for visiting my blog. I started in Sep 2009. It's not difficult, as I use the blog spot template. With iPhone, I could update my blog with snippets of my life.
Post a Comment