Sunday, April 10, 2011

The hidden forces that shape our decision

I'm now reading this book about what shape our decisions when we make a purchase.


This is really an interesting read.


Although the author, Dan Ariely, describe his research experiments, they were interestingly captivating.


Do you know why you are willing to pay S$5 for a cup of Starbuck coffee when you can get one in a coffeeshop for S$1?


Want to know, go read this book.

4 comments:

SiewHoon said...

I got the same book too! :)

M@rk said...

So, are you still buying Prada?

Haha!

SiewHoon said...

No prada.. bought my first LV a month ago in Rome though... :P

M@rk said...

I'm sure it's a great buy, S$ so strong!

Agaisnt the Current

The last scene of this Cdrama hits me with such revelation. In the end, at the end of our time, all of us will be gone. One by one. And no a...