Bought scallops for the coming reunion dinner but decided to sample them with my instant noodles.
I used Nissin Japanese soy sauce flavour instant noodles. Also added mushrooms and egg. It was a delicious lunch, however I had over cooked the scallops and they shrank to a little too small.
"You don't learn from your experiences, you learn from reflecting on your experiences."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Third Life
The third life! As I enter this phase of my life, there are obvious and inevitable changes to me, be it physically, mentally and even circ...
-
The following is an excerpt from Sunday Times dated 15 August 2010: "New York - She had so much: a two-bedroom apartment, two cars an...
-
The movie "Mirrors" is definitely not one for the faint hearted. I mean, man! it is so gross and bloody. The first act has this ma...

No comments:
Post a Comment