"You don't learn from your experiences, you learn from reflecting on your experiences."
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Business Class
Hey! Finally I had a chance to take SIA Business Class.
There was plenty of leg space, I couldn't even touch the seat infront with my legs fully stretched.
The food was good, infact delicious. They would serve the appetizer first followed with the main course. There was also a selection of bread that you could choose from.
I enjoyed the experience, it was definitely great to be well taken care of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Agaisnt the Current
The last scene of this Cdrama hits me with such revelation. In the end, at the end of our time, all of us will be gone. One by one. And no a...
-
The following is an excerpt from Sunday Times dated 15 August 2010: "New York - She had so much: a two-bedroom apartment, two cars an...
-
The movie "Mirrors" is definitely not one for the faint hearted. I mean, man! it is so gross and bloody. The first act has this ma...

2 comments:
Where are you now, funny guy?
Rika takes care of you as if you take first class! ha, ha, ha
Hi Yoshi and Rika
I went to Bangkok from 1 Apr to 4 Apr to eat and shop. We ate so much now I am so fat.
That's true, when we stay with you, it was better than first class, it was heaven.
miss you guys! wink ;-)
Post a Comment