Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wii Sweat

I am not showing off my body, but just to prove a point that that's how much perspiration I had after just 15 min of playing Wii sport - boxing.

I have got the Wii for a couple of months now but only just two days ago that I discover that playing the boxing could be such a good workout.

I played three games of three rounds and played it like I was doing real boxing. I threw punches at my digital opponent, darted his punches and of course skipping all the while. This caused my heart to palpitate and in no time, I was soaking in my own sweat.

Just the other day, my colleague Jeff was telling us that the major cause for heart failure is an inactive lifestyle. I hope all the punches throwing will at least take me off the list of victims of heart failure.

The next game I'm going to get is Wii - Fit, the Yoga excercise.

No comments:

Agaisnt the Current

The last scene of this Cdrama hits me with such revelation. In the end, at the end of our time, all of us will be gone. One by one. And no a...